We are happy to announce the arrival of five new cheeses through our new local cheese distributor, Third Wheel Cheese Company, a family business owned and founded by Ann Karlen. You may know Ann from her work as the founder of the Fair Food Farmstand in Philadelphia. Now she has started a regional cheese distribution company, and we are thrilled to be working with her to expand our cheese selection, featuring the region’s finest! We can’t wait to share these great cheeses with our customers and are eager to hear feedback.
To start off with, we are bringing in…
- Merry Goat Round Goat Brie-style 8oz mini wheels from Firefly Farm (Accident, MD). Supple and sweet!
- Hootenanny pasteurized goat Gouda-style from Goat Rodeo Farm and Dairy (Allison Park, PA). Caramel-y and nutty!
- Royer Mountain raw milk Alpine/Romano/Gouda style from Clover Creek Cheese Cellar (Williamsburg, PA). Deeply savory, great to snack on, or to cook with.
- Vampire Slayer garlic and pepper infused cheddar from Calkins Creamery (Honesdale, PA). Addictive, with the perfect amount of heat. Awesome melter.
- Finger Lakes Gold pasteurized aged goat cheese from Lively Run Dairy (Interlaken, NY) Award winning, smooth, nutty.