Shop local for the holidays! Purchasing from our neighbors–be they farmers, bakers, ranchers, chefs, artisans or craftspeople–minimizes your carbon footprint and keeps your dollars in the local economy. We’ve listed a few ways you can support our regional producers through your holiday purchases this season.
Chanukah Gifts and Stocking Stuffers:
- Spring Thyme Herb Farm hydrosols
- Kindred Skin Care
- Natural Hope Herbals tinctures
- Areté Immune Chai
- Waggies Dog Treats
What to Bring to the Party:
- Keep your goodies fresh en route with new Bee Our Guest natural beeswax wraps
- Build your own cheese board featuring local cheese from Hillacres Pride, Birchrun Hills Farm and The Farm at Doe Run
- A growler of fresh, organic and seasonally-inspired kombucha from Baba’s Brew
- Wild for Salmon smoked salmon atop Organic Valley Cream Cheese – top with sliced red onion and capers
- Bread, rolls and pastries from Big Sky Bakery can be special ordered at Customer Service for maximum assurance!
- Cruités platter with seasonal veggies and house-made dips and dressings from the Harvest Market Kitchen
On the Holiday Table:
- Mother Earth Organic Mushrooms come in many varieties and can be used in so many dishes – from a simple shiitake appetizer to a portabella main course
- Natural by Nature supports our local, organic and grass-based dairy farmers and delivers the best butter, cream, milk and cheeses for your classic holiday recipes
- Buck Run Farm Beef boasts a nutrient-dense base for a Christmas Eve Meat Pie (Tortiere)
- Spring Thyme Herbs add heavenly fragrance, beauty and class to everything from a cheese plate, to your place settings, to extra special gift wrapping, and of course to nearly every recipe on your menu!
- Swiss Villa eggs from pastured chickens can stand alone in a quiche or frittata, and are essential for all that baking you’ve got going on!