Terry Naturally Red Ginseng HRG80
What Is It?
Ginseng root is one of the world’s oldest, original adaptogenics.
What’s It Do?
HRG80 Red Ginseng Energy supports mental and physical energy, resilience during stress, mindful focus and concentration, stamina, endurance, and more. It features trademarked HRG80 red ginseng, which is hydroponically grown and carefully tended in ideal, ultra-clean conditions without pesticides, toxins, or exposure to harsh solvents. This process increases the number of valuable compounds called rare noble ginsenosides. The result is a more robust red ginseng that helps you stay resilient in the face of stress and feel energized when you need it.
Rare noble ginsenosides are smaller, better-absorbed compounds that act together synergistically. (Noble ginsenosides are also formed in the gut microbiome!) Korean red ginseng (Panax ginseng. Note: Panax is Greek for “All Cure”) has been described and used in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia for more than 5000 years for its positive effects on vitality and fatigue, but it has been only about ten years since the phytoactive compounds of ginseng have been identified. These rare ginsenosides act together as neuroprotective agents on the brain when stressed, and are most beneficial when they are administered at the same time with other active agents present in a whole-root, full spectrum ginseng. They also perform more specifically by helping regulate nerve impulses in the hypothalamus during acute or chronic stress, leading to a reduction of stress toxicity on the body and brain.
By consuming red ginseng in the form of a whole-root, full-spectrum formula, rich in rare ginsenosides, the vitalizing effect can be as much as 7-times stronger than extracts from conventionally grown varieties saturated in harsh pesticides, fungicides, and chemical fertilizers.
Because wild ginseng is disappearing and in high demand, it is now grown on artificially-shaded farms, many of which are in Northern China and Korea. Unfortunately, farmed ginseng has many challenges, as the cultivated plant is sensitive to weed competition and a variety of insects. In order to assure a commercially successful crop, as many as 15 different chemicals are used on the farmed ginseng crops at different stages of their growing process. That’s why we’re excited to bring you a quality, potent red ginseng using sustainable and clean hydroculture growing techniques.
Some Bullet Points:
- Mental and physical energy
- Antioxident and anti-inflammatory
- Resilience during stress
- Boosts nitric oxide production
- Mindful focus and concentration
- Improved Desire, drive, stamina, and endurance
- Supports healthy cortisol, serotonin, and GABA levels
- Lab-tested for purity and quality
- Vegan, Gluten-free and Non-GMO
What Else Is There To Say?
- Whole-root, full-spectrum red ginseng
- Delivers 7-times more rare, noble ginsenosides than conventional ginseng for maximum benefits
- Noble ginsenosides are shown to be 17-times better absorbed than classic ginsenosides
- The ginsenosides that protect the brain from oxidative damage may also reduce symptoms of depression
- Results! Recent study participants noticed a difference in energy, cognitive performance, and overall satisfaction within as little as 3 days
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.