Harvest Market’s number one priority is the safety and health of our staff and community. We are closely following the State of Delaware’s COVID Response recommendations as well as recommendations from the CDC.
As required by the State of Delaware, masks or face coverings are required to shop at Harvest Market. The following is taken directly from https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/guidance-for-face-coverings/
Governor John Carney issued a modified State of Emergency declaration that requires Delawareans to wear face coverings in public settings, including in grocery stores, convenience stores, pharmacies, doctor’s offices, and on public transportation.
- A cloth face covering is not a substitute for existing guidance about hand washing and social distancing.
- Delawareans are urged to use cloth face coverings and reserve medical-grade masks for use by health care workers and first responders. Medical-grade masks include N95, KN95, surgical, or other masks that would be appropriate for a health care setting.
ADJUSTMENTS IN OUR OPERATIONS:
- Our adjusted hours of operations are Monday- Saturday 8-7 Sundays 10-6
- The Bulk Herbs program is currently suspended
- Our Special Order program is currently suspended
- Customers may use their reusable shopping bags, but we request that you bag your groceries yourself. For sanitary and lost prevention reasons, please do not shop into your reusable bags. Please do not use reusable produce bags, this will help minimize the number of points of contact between customers and cashiers.
- Refilling personal kombucha growlers is available. We will provide you with a new cap.
FOR OUR STAFF AND COMMUNITY:
- As ever, for the good of your neighbor and yourself, if you are experiencing any symptoms, please do not shop at Harvest Market or anywhere else until you have been tested and cleared.
- Masks are required for all staff and customers.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are at the entrance and exit.
- Hourly disinfection of commonly used areas including sanitizing handles, counters, pin pads, door knobs, etc. Shopping carts are sanitized in between customer use.
- Practice social distance by shopping 6’ apart from other customers and staff. Lexan shields have been installed at each of the registers to provide more protection between staff and customers.
- We ask that no more than 2 adults per household shop in the store at a time. Whenever possible, leave children at home.
- Staff members will have access to gloves, masks and sanitizer during their shift.
- Avoid handling and/or opening products that you are not purchasing.
We have modified our Returns and Refunds Policy as of July 1, 2020:
Products from the Produce, Refrigerated, Frozen, Bulk and Kitchen Departments that are defective may be exchanged for a replacement product. No refunds will be given for these departments. Defective products from any other department may be returned for exchange or refund. Unopened products from the Body Care, Supplement, Grocery and General Merchandise Departments may be returned for a refund. All refunds and exchanges are for products purchased after July 1, 2020 only, and must be made within 30 days of purchase and accompanied by a receipt.