If you suffer from anemia related fatigue, and have tried conventional iron supplements only to feel worse from the uncomfortable side effects, consider Blood Builder®, a food based nutrient powerhouse. In an exclusive 8-week clinical trial with individuals suffering from low-iron, MegaFood Blood Builder® was shown to increase iron levels, without causing nausea or constipation like most other iron supplements. 26 mg of iron paired with whole foods like beetroot, key co-nutrient Vitamin C from Uncle Matt’s organic oranges to optimize absorption, and B-vitamins for enhanced natural energy, Blood Builder® is an ideal supplement for combating low-iron levels. Optimal levels can also improve pallor, alleviate shortness of breath, and help with feelings of anxiety or rapid heart rate due to inadequate iron in the blood.
Back to Blog
- Harvest Market’s New Logo—a Bulb of Garlic?
- Word on Curd: New Cheeses for Fall, and Spotlight on Vermont!
- New Products for October
- Spiced Latte: The perfect fall drink!
- Meal Prep Inspo: Chicken with Spiced Rice
- Orchard Harvest Treat: Cinnamon Apple Chunk Cake
- The Perfect Halloween Treat: Festive Popcorn Balls!
- Back to School Pizza Night!
- Red Curry Zucchini Noodles
- Brownie Baked Oatmeal
- French Lentil Salad
- Beer Brats
- New Products for September
- Desert Island Cheese
- Back to School Essentials