This breakfast drink works well for those who have a hard time eating breakfast. It’s zesty, refreshing, light and healthy, and you can vary it with any fruit or vegetables you have on hand.
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup spinach, kale or romaine leaves, torn
- 1 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, peach, apple or pear, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, basil or parsley
- 2–3 ice cubes
- Add ingredients to a blender in the order listed. Blend, starting with low power and increasing to high, until smooth.