After two years of planning and a three-week shutdown our newly-renovated commercial kitchen is up and running! We would like to thank all of our customers for your patience during the downtime while our contractors worked to build us a safer and more efficient workspace. This was a complete reset with new wall coverings, ceiling, flooring, refrigeration, ovens, work tables and the piece de resistance–an actual automatic ware-washer. We now have a beautiful, ergonomically better and more energy efficient kitchen. Our kitchen crew loves their revamped workspace and are eager to create even more of the delicious grab-and-go recipes they’ve been known for for the last six years.
- Allen Seidner of Thought for Food Consulting for his design work and much hand-holding.
- Mike, Matt and the entire Trimark crew in Minnesota for equipment selection, procurement and installation.
- Ken Ralsten of Premier Builders–our general contractor.
- Mike Scalia and his crew at Scalia Plumbing.
- Jeff King of Conductive Electric–our always fantastic electrician.
- Dave and Vince Falconi from Northeastern Coatings for our easy-to-clean new floors.
- The Erco Ceilings and Interiors crew from New Jersey.
- Our local fire-suppression whizzes at Hoopes Fire.
And the Delaware Division of Public Health’s Engineering Plan Review Department for approving our plan as submitted.
And a special thanks to Megan, Beth, Seth, Aryan, Delaney, Mako, Ted, Maya, Fumie, Mia, Debbie, Radha, Sarah, Julia, Alexus, Xochitl, Miguelina, Miriam and Lily that create all of those nourishing, sustainable and delicious foods every day for the rest of us to enjoy.
Click the logo to visit the company’s website: