After two years of planning and a three-week shutdown our newly-renovated commercial kitchen is up and running. We would like to thank all of our customers for your patience during the downtime while our contractors worked to build us a safer and more efficient workspace. This was a complete reset with new wall coverings, ceiling, flooring, refrigeration, ovens, work tables and the piece de resistance–an actual automatic ware-washer. We now have a beautiful, ergonomically better and more energy efficient kitchen. Our kitchen crew loves their revamped workspace and are eager to create even more of the delicious grab-and-go recipes they’ve been known for for the last six years.
- Allen Seidner of Thought for Food Consulting for his design work and much hand-holding.
- Mike, Matt and the entire Trimark crew in Minnesota for equipment selection, procurement and installation.
- Ken Ralsten of Premier Builders–our general contractor.
- Mike Scalia and his crew at Scalia Plumbing.
- Jeff King of Conductive Electric–our always fantastic electrician.
- Dave and Vince Falconi from Northeastern Coatings for our easy-to-clean new floors.
- The Erco Ceilings and Interiors crew from New Jersey.
- Our local fire-suppression whizzes at Hoopes Fire.
And the Delaware Division of Public Health’s Engineering Plan Review Department for approving our plan as submitted.
And a special thanks to Megan, Beth, Seth, Aryan, Delaney, Mako, Ted, Maya, Fumie, Mia, Debbie, Radha, Sarah, Julia, Alexus, Xochitl, Miguelina, Miriam & Lily that create all of those nourishing, sustainable and delicious foods every day for the rest of us to enjoy.
Click the logo to visit the company’s website: