This chutney can be served as a chunky paste or fully puréed. Use it as a flavorful condiment for Sabji and Kitchari or any savory dish.
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- 1½ cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Juice of 1½ limes
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink mineral salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse and pick through cilantro and mint leaves, discarding any long or tough stems.
- Roughly chop cilantro and mint leaves; add to a high-speed blender, along with coconut, lime juice, ginger, salt and pepper. Blend thoroughly until chutney reaches your desired consistency.