This vegan version of buffalo wings wins everyone over – meat-eaters and non! Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 2 cups lightly packed celery leaves (from 1-2 large bunches)
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Crushed red pepper, additional walnuts and/or grated Parmesan; optional
- Add celery leaves, garlic, salt, walnuts, parmesan and lemon juice to a blender or food processor. Process to combine. With the motor running, pour in the olive oil, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed, until very smooth.
- Serve in a bowl as a dipping sauce for Caulifower Buffalo Bites, or use as a sauce for pizza or flatbread or in any recipe that calls for pesto.